Laser Therapy Treatment Provides:
- Acute and chronic pain relief
- Faster pain relief
- Reduction in recovery time
- Accelerates healing naturally
- Decreases inflammation
- Improves flexibility
- Restores mobility and range of motion
- Rapid Cell Growth - Laser light accelerates cellular reproduction and growth.
- Faster Wound Healing - Laser light stimulates fibroblast development and accelerates collagen synthesis in damaged tissue.
- Increased Metabolic Activity - Higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells and thus greater production of the basic food source for cells, Adenosine Tri-Phosphate (ATP).
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation - Laser light reduces the formation of scar tissue following tissue damage from: cuts, scratches, burns or post surgery.
- Anti-Inflammatory Action - Laser light reduces swelling caused by bruising or inflammation of joints to give enhanced joint mobility.
- Increased Vascular Activity - Laser light induces temporary vasodilation increasing blood flow to damaged areas.
- Stimulated Nerve Function - Slow recovery of nerve function in damaged tissue can result in "dead" limbs or numb areas. Laser light speeds the process of nerve cell reconnection to bring the numb areas back to life.
Treats 300+ Conditions such as:
- Neck & Back Pain
- Arthritis: Radial Carpal, Hip Joint, Ankle Joint
- Tendonitis: Hip, Patellar, Achilles, Biceps
- Knee Joint Injuries
- Calcaneal Spur
- Elbow Joint Injuries
- Sprains: Hip, Wrist, Cervical Spine, ACL
- Knee Pain
- Disc Herniation
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Rotator Cuff
- Shin Splints
- Tennis Elbow
The light from the laser is non-invasive, safe, natural, drug-free, and penetrates up to 5" for deep healing.
Laser treatment fee is $35 and is NOT covered by insurance.
We also have a portable laser available for lease for a weekly rate. The portable laser is easy-to-use and a great tool for faster relief.
* Please discuss with Dr. Prater if you are interested in receiving Laser Treatment Therapy.